Information for presenters:
- 20 min are allocated for oral presentation: approximately 15 min for presentation and 5 min for discussion;
- 30 min are allocated for invited talk;
- 45 min are allocated for plenary talk;
- area for poster is up to A0 format (portrait orientation).
- for oral presentations, please, prepare .ppt or .pdf slides;
- please pay attention that there will be no possibility to connect your own computer for presentation (slides have to be downloaded from USB or from internet).
The Final paper submission site now is opened.
The Final (4 pages) papers must be uploaded up to 3 April, 2017.
The submitted papers will be published as IEEE Proceedings with full citation features and ISBN.
There are several important points that should be taken into account:
- The use of the publication template is mandatory for acceptance of your publication into IEEE Xplore. Please follow strictly the templates that can be found here.
- Add the appropriate Copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document before creating PDF:
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2760-6/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2760-6/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2760-6/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
- The IEEE Copyright Form must be completed and submitted to the Final paper submission system. (If you have not completed the electronic IEEE Copyright Form together with the Final paper submission, please go to the Final submission site again, press “Submit IEEE Copyright form” and complete the electronic IEEE Copyright or, at least, complete and upload to the Final paper submission system the “paper” IEEE Copyright form).
- The uploaded PDFs must be IEEE Xplore®-compatible. Therefore all PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® (e.g. title page, copyright page, author index, etc.) should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility.
With each paper the Author should login to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: IEEE PDF eXpress TM site.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users.
- Enter the following:
* 39223X for the Conference ID
* your email address
* a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IMPORTANT: PDF eXpress checks the IEEEXplore compatibility, but NOT the formatting. You are responsible for correct formatting of your paper appearance.
Please note that the full acceptance of the paper is subject to the following conditions:
- * At least one author must register and pay the conference fee.
- * It is IEEE policy to include papers in IEEE Xplore only when the authors have attended the conference and presented their work.